New look uniforms coming....

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
Youd have to go with a gold helmet for home. otherwise it wouldnt look proportionate

timdcy

Nov 27, 2006
The Gore Range
I'd like to keep the white facemasks. Sometimes it brings on the illusion that the players have no faces, just darkness... I like that. :sweet:

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
I kinda like Missouri style..

isumorpl0.jpg

KneeGusto

May 13, 2006
S̶q̶u̶a̶w̶ Ioway Creek
Cardinal Red on Cyclone Gold looks pretty sharp!

Then again Brianhos's kids look alright in gold on red.

As long as it stays with traditional colors and we don't use Notre Dame shiney gold.

KneeGusto

May 13, 2006
S̶q̶u̶a̶w̶ Ioway Creek
PLEASE let it be gold helmets...im talking like notre dame/49er gold...not yellow

Why not bright green like Marshall?

Perhaps include Boise State's Blaze Orange?

No offence bro - but changing the school's colors would be a bad idea. We all know how successful the 'Lake Lavernne Blue' introduction went. Yes, Seneca looked snappy in it and some marketing dude is continuously happy with himself for shoving that down our throats, but (hopefully) won't last.

I'm aware that ISU experimented with "golden" helmets in the past - and consensus was they looked better in a parade than on the field of battle. Leave it to Purdue and the 'Domers to continue that thing.

We're a school in a major conference - we can make whatever we want 'cool'. I'd hope we start with our own school colors.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Why not bright green like Marshall?

Perhaps include Boise State's Blaze Orange?

No offence bro - but changing the school's colors would be a bad idea. We all know how successful the 'Lake Lavernne Blue' introduction went. Yes, Seneca looked snappy in it and some marketing dude is continuously happy with himself for shoving that down our throats, but (hopefully) won't last.

I'm aware that ISU experimented with "golden" helmets in the past - and consensus was they looked better in a parade than on the field of battle. Leave it to Purdue and the 'Domers to continue that thing.

We're a school in a major conference - we can make whatever we want 'cool'. I'd hope we start with our own school colors.

Hey, there are a few of us out there that like the "Midnight Storm" blue used on occasion. That being said, it should be no more than a trim color at the very most (like mbb does now).