New Podcast Download Option Not Working

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
With the new podcast setup, I'm now unable to download any podcasts straight from the site. A while back, I was able to download any podcast by clicking on the down arrow on the website for each podcast. This hasn't worked for me in a while and just links me to a different part of the site whenever I click on it. However, I've been able to still get things downloaded by clicking on the three up and down dots that used to be available and then hitting download. Now, both the arrow down doesn't work and there is no longer the 3 dots option, so I've been unable to download the last couple podcasts at all. Am I missing something?

This brings me to my second thing I've been wanting to mention, which is as an android user, I've preferred to just download the podcasts to my phone in order to save data. However, my main preference and how I listen to all my other podcasts is through Google Play. The crappy part is that you guys have never been available through there. Is there a reason for this? I would love to see you available on there.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I haven't seen a response to this and the download button still is not working. Just wondering if I could maybe get some help. Thanks guys.
I'm right there with you. I listened to the Saturday pod today at work streaming from this site. It crashed twice while listening which meant I had to restart it and try to find where I was. I like downloading it and listening to the mp3 for that reason.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I’m assuming stream from site is outdated and not a priority. App coming soon and most people subscribe through another platform already

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Sorry guys just seeing this.

I'll check with Megaphone - our new platform - about downloading option. We used to host them on our server and you downloaded it right from there.

We are going to be up on Google Play hopefully by the end of the week. I got us up on Spotify, Stitcher and TuneIn today. Please check those out. I'm an Apple guy but hear they are good for Android users.

• Informative
Reactions: Messi and cyfan92

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

I'll check with Megaphone - our new platform - about downloading option. We used to host them on our server and you downloaded it right from there.

We are going to be up on Google Play hopefully by the end of the week. I got us up on Spotify, Stitcher and TuneIn today. Please check those out. I'm an Apple guy but hear they are good for Android users.

Wow, all that is great Chris. Really appreciate all of the hard work you are doing with all of this. I'll keep my eye out for these things.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

Just checking back in to see if there is any new update on these couple projects is all. As of today, I see that neither one has come to fruition quite yet, but I fully understand some things don't always happen on schedule by any extent. You could be running into snags too, but just didn't know @ChrisMWilliams if you had some kind of update. Again, appreciate your help.

• Optimistic
Reactions: CloneLawman

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
i will say that i used to select download option on the pods because the site would slow down my computer but things have improved but yes the download option on desktop redirects to the forum

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron