Help: New Post Searches

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Is there anyway to limit the topic you get when you hit the New Post icon? I am really not into the game stuff or politics and a few other things. Some topics I like to read once a day. It is the Cyclone topics I come to read. It wasnt a big deal before but now there are more and more off topic threads. It is neat to have such an active site but at times it is a pain to sort through all the threads. Thanks.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
This is something that has been discussed. Currently the gaming and political threads should not show up if you use the front page, but I can understand your frustration. This has been reported.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Thanks. If you use the front page how do you get the full list of topics.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Thanks. If you use the front page how do you get the full list of topics.

I only use the "New Post", so I'm not of much help to you there. :no: I think you might be stuck using the Site Navigation at left.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Thank you for the feedback and suggestions. The feature has been on my to-do-list but I had to wait until after the big upgrade to work on it. Now that the upgrade is in place that can handle things like that, I will make sure to move it up my list and try to get it out as soon as possible.

Thanks again!

Jeremy