New Poster!

Cyclones4life

Feb 18, 2011
Hey Fanatics! I have been a guy that has snooped around this site for some time now, and i have decided to make an account and post along with all of you. I have seen some of the famous and pointless "Let Me Mayor Coach" threads to weather threads and i'm ready to rock and roll on here with you Fanatics! Talk to you all soon!:yes: :jiggy:

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Hey Fanatics! I have been a guy that has snooped around this site for some time now, and i have decided to make an account and post along with all of you. I have seen some of the famous and pointless "Let Me Mayor Coach" threads to weather threads and i'm ready to rock and roll on here with you Fanatics! Talk to you all soon!:yes: :jiggy:
Welcome to our little corner of insanity!

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

Just don't feed trolls, and your time will be enjoyable:spinny:

Irresponsible

Jul 3, 2008
Seattle, WA
Hey Fanatics! I have been a guy that has snooped around this site for some time now, and i have decided to make an account and post along with all of you.

Oh good. So you already know the three most important things about CF:

1. All basketball problems can be blamed on Greg McDermott,
2. All football problems can be blamed on Dan McCarney,
3. Make sure you spell the football coach as Paul Rhodes (that's always good for 20 posts).

I'm well aware of mister jimlad. As much as i'm aware of Clones21 and UNIguy and CRAZYGREG.

Rank amateurs.
MontyBurns, TarHeelHawk and DannyMac... Now THOSE guys know how to get banned!

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Oh good. So you already know the three most important things about CF:

1. All basketball problems can be blamed on Greg McDermott,
2. All football problems can be blamed on Dan McCarney,
3. Make sure you spell the football coach as Paul Rhodes (that's always good for 20 posts).

Rank amateurs.
MontyBurns, TarHeelHawk and DannyMac... Now THOSE guys know how to get banned!

I don't know...I think CRAZYGREG may be taking offense to such comments and is stepping it up.

Cycofan1

Jan 12, 2009

Cycofan1? is that you?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron