New uniforms = Ronald McDonald?

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
Really liked the gold/gold uniforms.

Wish there was some way we could get some gold into the helmet, but that is the stickler in me.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
Really liked the gold/gold uniforms.

Wish there was some way we could get some gold into the helmet, but that is the stickler in me.

I would love them to try a red/red with gold numbers and gold helmet. I think that would be bad ***.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I went to the game, it was boring and we were playing bad. So me and my friends left.
Exactly. You and your friends chose to not help. And I'll repeat my answer to your question in the other thread. IMO you and your friends should sell your tickets to the Oklahoma game or any other games because there are plenty of people who would go, have a good time, and do a lot more good than you or your friends are.

Last edited:

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
How? I have got to all the home games in the last 6 years and we still aren't very good.
You know what, I'll let you figure this one out. It'll be a good critical reading or reading comp. question. Start with post #201 and read down to this one. You're in high school, you should be able to figure it out.

Edit: and you don't even have to agree with it, but if you can't figure out the logic that's really sad