New

Cytom5

Sep 3, 2010
Ames
welcome to the circus, and its about time!!

can i get some coupons for being the first to welcome?

Last edited:

ItsCyence

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Sioux City
Welcome! Just don't be a gloom and doom poster and everything will be fine :wink:.

zwclones51

Aug 4, 2010
West Des Moines
Oh man I hope this isn't another one of these trolls that have been posting this past week. I swear there has to be at least 10. Busy week for the Mod's. At least you posted in the introduction so maybe you aren't one! Welcome!:smile:

MissouriCyclone

Jul 24, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Oh man I hope this isn't another one of these trolls that have been posting this past week. I swear there has to be at least 10. Busy week for the Mod's. At least you posted in the introduction so maybe you aren't one! Welcome!:smile:

Defiantly no! I've been reading the forums on here for the past couple months and finally had enough time (bored at home) to start up a profile. I was worried people would think that. Of course the time I join, trolls would be everywhere. haha

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Defiantly no! I've been reading the forums on here for the past couple months and finally had enough time (bored at home) to start up a profile. I was worried people would think that. Of course the time I join, trolls would be everywhere. haha

You're off to a good start at a rough time. But your first post was to introduce yourself as opposed to "Hey, did you hear that the Big 12 is shutting down? Cyclones to fall into the Missouri Valley. Go Hawks!"

So, welcome aboard.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I'm also pretty new to this site. I would have posted earlier but I totally forgot my username after the first day I made it. Also, I already had a run in with those trolls last night. Good starting experience. Great Site Though!

Reactions: yCy

yCy

Apr 12, 2006
Welcome. If you've only been reading the board for a couple of months, you've got a real treat coming when football and basketball seasons start.

Reactions: CyArob