Nice company to be in with.......

SCarolinaCy

Jun 20, 2011
Greenville, SC
Out of Norman,,,, Not sure I see the "pattern" here. Looks like he just got beat by a better team.........

In four seasons as the Oklahoma football coach, Lincoln Riley has won 45 games and lost just eight times.

Three of those eight losses were in the semifinal round of the College Football Playoff, and all three were to teams from the Southeastern Conference.

The other five Oklahoma losses during Riley’s time as head coach were against Big 12 opponents, and four of the five came against just two teams.

Iowa State, the Big 12 regular-season champions a year ago, has beaten the Sooners twice since Riley took over the OU head coaching job in 2017 following Bob Stoops’ retirement.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Out of Norman,,,, Not sure I see the "pattern" here. Looks like he just got beat by a better team.........

Iowa State, the Big 12 regular-season champions a year ago, has beaten the Sooners twice since Riley took over the OU head coaching job in 2017 following Bob Stoops’ retirement.

Chris Farley That Is Correct gif

(Gifs don't work for me)

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Chris Farley That Is Correct gif

(Gifs don't work for me)
200w.gif

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Should be 3. The Pettway play….

I caught a ton of heat for saying this on r/CFB. If they call that, and if we don’t play our worst half of football all season while also getting hosed by officials Campbell is 4-2 against OU

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron