Nice Mayor article on ESPN.com

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Was just coming to post this same thing.

Great to see ISU and CFH getting some national attention. Can't hurt with the recruits. Especially the parents who see what a great guy CFH is.

iacyguy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 1, 2011
The Dirty Dodge
Myron medtcalf loves him some freddy and iowa state bball. He is always writing great stuff about our program

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Tim Floyd coached Hoiberg at Iowa State. In his first team meeting, he wanted to establish his authority. So he concocted a story about Hoiberg swilling beers at a recent football game. It was false. But Floyd had to find a flaw to send a message to the rest of the team. "I told him I had to be able to coach my best player, but I couldn't find anything wrong with him," Floyd said.

Never heard that

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
"One collision -- such as the one he'd had with Malone -- could have ended his life, medical professionals told him. "They said one significant blow could have caused a rupture. What if [Malone] would've hit me in the right spot?" Hoiberg said."

Hoiber took the charge like a man.

The Mailman couldnt deliver. Suck on that Mailman.

Last edited:

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
i wonder how many times fred has told someone in the media he was a ball boy and walked to hilton....437 times?

Covenant Clone

Aug 30, 2006
Clive
Did I hear Katz correctly in the video segment attached to the article that he thinks Baylor has played themselves off the bubble? Are they even "first four out" in most backetologists opinion?

Pitt_Clone

Nov 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Did I hear Katz correctly in the video segment attached to the article that he thinks Baylor has played themselves off the bubble? Are they even "first four out" in most backetologists opinion?
I was wondering that too. All of a sudden Baylor is off the bubble and we're the ones who still have to prove something in the B12 tournament? That was news to me.