Nope.

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
In other news (in addition to this):

Judge Johnson (Ames AD, also a big Cyclone fan) was on with Murph & Andy this afternoon.

Asked who was mainly responsible for letting the public attend...Harrison and Shirley. Said he feels he probably has it narrowed down to 2 or 3. Also said he can see why Clone fans are hopeful and feel like they have a pretty good shot.

Also...the televised Ames High game in Hilton is definitely not a result of where HB is considering...nothing to do with it.

cyeah

May 23, 2006
Houston, TX
1True were you there? I was and mentioned his clothes in another thread as well. If you were there did you over hear the offer to make him a cake we just needed the colors?

Clonester

Apr 1, 2009
Buffalo Center, IA
I was curious as to who the 4 seniors were and who they were signing with. Anyone know?

At one time, a different dad told Harrison that we would make him a ckae liek some of the other kids had today we just needed to know what school colors to put on it (the other kids had a UNI cake - McDermott, a SUSU Cookie - Purcell, a WSC Cake - Hansen, and a Minnesota cake - Kiona) so we thought we would get a scoop on his choice. HB smoothly, I mean very smoothly says "let's go with a white cake" I lol'd at that point. This kid is gold, and is NOT letting on one way or another excpet hopefully for his clothes choice.

Last edited:

cyeah

May 23, 2006
Houston, TX
I was curious as to who the 4 seniors were and who they were signing with. Anyone know?

Doug McDermott - Basketball UNI

Kiona Reeves (might be Reeds I would have to check she wrote her name all over my son's notebook) Basketball Minnesota.

Katie Purcell - Golf South Dakota State

And the Hansen Girl (I know her parents and just totally forgot her first name) - Basketball Wayne State College.

Reactions: cyfanatic

cyclonefan1983

Feb 12, 2009
maybe Harrison Barnes already signed today to ISU and he is going to announce Friday where he is going

1TRUFAN

Mar 27, 2006
You guys honestly think after not letting anything outside of his circle he's going to tip his hand now? :twitcy:

Honestly, HB wearing an ISU sweatshirt today seems incomprehensible to me, considering the reaction it would garner. I just want it to end...

Reactions: cyfanatic

cyeah

May 23, 2006
Houston, TX
You guys honestly think after not letting anything outside of his circle he's going to tip his hand now? :twitcy:

His circle yo umention is him. He is keeping this thing TIGHT to the vest. There is no one at AHS who knows. I am not sure if his mom knows even.

1TRUFAN

Mar 27, 2006
1True were you there? I was and mentioned his clothes in another thread as well. If you were there did you over hear the offer to make him a cake we just needed the colors?

No, wasn't there. Just passing on another report...

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
ya I wouldn't read to much into this and honestly wish it wasn't tweeter just because I don't want it to possibly bite us in the u kno wt