Norman is pretty quiet tonight

TheCaptain

Bookie
Jul 2, 2009
Iowa
Just checking in back home from Norman. Nothing major to report. Pretty lame actually. The loss to BU really took the 'cockofthewalk' out of the fans from what I've seen today.Not that it matters.
Got a chance to talk to AJ and Luke this evening. They sound ready to go.No letdown for them.

OK women seem to think a bellybutton piercing means they are hot.
I'm not falling for it just yet.

Hoping for a great day tomorrow.

TheCaptain

Bookie
Jul 2, 2009
Iowa
Luke?.... Don't you mean Jake? Or are you talking about someone else?

Sorry about that. I meant Jake..... but now Luke is here too.
I spent 3-4 hours with Laura and Tim(parents) earlier today and it can be hard to
keep them apart. Thats a good thing for ISU fans.
Jake is super special and on to the next level but we will be happy to have Luke
coming in.

Apr 19, 2006
"OK women seem to think a bellybutton piercing means they are hot.
I'm not falling for it just yet."

LOL!:biglaugh:

WaverlyCy

Oct 12, 2010
According to Brent Blum... sounds like things got a little more interesting at the team hotel shortly after these 1AM posts:

brentblum Brent Blum

Fire alarm in ISU hotel has now gone off 3 times, either this place is on fire or some OU fan is executing an elaborate joke. #cmonman

...waking up all the players 3 different times during the middle of the night couldn't have been great for gameday prep.

Apr 19, 2006
According to Brent Blum... sounds like things got a little more interesting at the team hotel shortly after these 1AM posts:

brentblum Brent Blum

Fire alarm in ISU hotel has now gone off 3 times, either this place is on fire or some OU fan is executing an elaborate joke. #cmonman

...waking up all the players 3 different times during the middle of the night couldn't have been great for gameday prep.

isn't this against the law? At least they must think we are a threat to them if they are stooping this low.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
At least the fire alarm is probably less annoying then boomer sooner.