Noteworthy rankings AFTER the loss at #2 Kansas

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
I'm talking to their length as a physical matchup from what I've seen, not just whether games will be tough.

Tech and OU are favorable matchups, so is KU. Not sure what to think about KSU.
Oklahoma State is extremely limited offensively.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
Yeah if we are talking Sweet 16 or beyond opponents give me KU out of that bunch. Maybe Bama over them but not by much. Purdue and UConn’s size is not ideal.
I think we're in a better spot now than at the beginning of the year to deal with size, but I agree.

Aduhbolu15

Feb 28, 2021
You make it sound like he's still on the team.

Is this another Bode alt or BDK?
That’s how you’re interpreting it. Having a murder in or around a program is never a good thing. Kind of like having Beard situation at Texas isn’t a good thing either.

• Haha
Reactions: madguy30

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
I'm talking to their length as a physical matchup from what I've seen, not just whether games will be tough.

Tech and OU are favorable matchups, so is KU. Not sure what to think about KSU.
Every Big 12 team is really good so no matchup is easy. However, I don't think there are many teams that we have bad mismatches with. If you are worried about length, I think Kansas has more mismatches with the size of their guards. oSU has bigger post players, but handling big post players hasn't been a problem yet.

Reactions: madguy30

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
Every Big 12 team is really good so no matchup is easy. However, I don't think there are many teams that we have bad mismatches with. If you are worried about length, I think Kansas has more mismatches with the size of their guards. oSU has bigger post players, but handling big post players hasn't been a problem yet.
Was a huge problem against UConn and they had more offensive rebounds than we had rebounds total.

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
I think we actually move up a spot or two. My guess is we are #11 or #12. That is if the voters paid any attention to us losing by two and boat racing Tech at home.
Agree. Results this week coupled with all the other losses - every single one worse than ours - makes a more compelling argument to move up than move down. But the voters don’t pay as close of attention as they should.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron