NOTICE: Site maintenance on Tuesday, Feb. 22 starting at 8 a.m.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Just wanting to give you guys a quick heads up that the forums will be down for maintenance tomorrow morning starting at 8 for 3-4 hours.

We are upgrading to the latest version of XenForo, in preparation for the launch of our new app.

Sorry to have to do this during the week during the day but I unfortunately do not have a choice.

It will be nice to get things upgraded too.

Thank you for your patience..

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Tomorrow:

giphy.gif

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
Just wanting to give you guys a quick heads up that the forums will be down for maintenance tomorrow morning starting at 8 for 3-4 hours.

We are upgrading to the latest version of XenForo, in preparation for the launch of our new app.

Sorry to have to do this during the week during the day but I unfortunately do not have a choice.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia

Enterprise version?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
While you’re updating, can you also update the ban list to include 7got6, Thinker, mynameJeff, and DhaCheann?

The first two have no clue what they are posting and the last two don’t post and just just “dumb” everyone’s posts.

• Agree
Reactions: Cycsk

CloneFanInKC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
While you’re updating, can you also update the ban list to include 7got6, Thinker, mynameJeff, and DhaCheann?

The first two have no clue what they are posting and the last two don’t post and just just “dumb” everyone’s posts.
Add CyCrazy to the list based on the comment about baby formula.

GoCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
WTF, how else am I supposed to get life-saving weather information during a winter weather advisory?

Reactions: aauummm