Off Season excitement

bluehooper

Apr 10, 2006
I must admit that we are coming to my favorite time of the year. I often joke that as a Cyclone fan my favorite season is the off season because then I can get all hyped up and excited about the football and basketball seasons that are to come and not experience any disappointments. We have all the fun of build-up without having to live in the reality of utter frustration. My hope is that eventually my favorite time of the year is during the seasons but we are not there yet. Like I have to continually remind my oldest son, be patient we will get there when it is fun being a Cyclone fan and not so terribly frustrating. We still love 'em, Go Cyclones!!

MNclone

Apr 10, 2006
Burnsville, MN
I don't mind the offseason as well. I know my wife likes the offseason much better. She always hates it when ISU loses, because it often times puts me in a foul mood for the rest of the day.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Tis the season where no news is good news- no arrests, no academic troubles, no defections. Here's to a boring offseason, although we're not quite there yet.

bluehooper

Apr 10, 2006
I don't mind the offseason as well. I know my wife likes the offseason much better. She always hates it when ISU loses, because it often times puts me in a foul mood for the rest of the day.

That is exactly what happens here as well and unforutnately right now that is all too often.