Offensive Line

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Can’t use the Fiesta Bowl excuse anymore, folks. Apparently bowl games are just exhibition games that don’t matter.
Things have changed since then with the transfer portal. I’d research what the transfer portal is if I were you, NIL while you’re there so you’re up to date on the current state of football. Also a 12 team playoff next year, just so you’re informed!

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
When they have a 3 score lead there's going to be a lot on the pass game. That said Rocco was having to create quite a bit and Higgens balled out.

Play of the game to me was the 3rd and 1 with Higgins faking slant and catching the shallow out for a 35+ yd td.
Even with a three score lead they did not abandon 6-7 guys in the box when we were in play action - that is my point. With no play-action, they dropped 8 with occasional blitzes. Receivers were open all day when Rocco wasn't running for his life from passing plays without play-action.

Decent play. Very clear what to do - they brought a corner back blitz so the only cover on Higgins was the free safety. Didn't have much to do with the route. Good for Rocco - he read it correctly.