Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I cant go tonite but if you message me i can forward tx for tonite if that'll help. or if anyone wants freebees let me know
Thanks for the offer - as you know by now I fumed enough that the Cyclones app gods took pity on me, I guess.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
What BYU thinks they are.
cougar.jpg

What everyone wishes they were.
Fry-MILF-Manor.jpg

What they really are.
Group%2520Shot.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: cytor and NENick

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
There won't be a student in the top 5 rows at the very least. They're now dumping tickets left and right for $10 on FB.
Shocker. Want to be recognized as a premier student section in CBB? Start acting like one.
Sell the upper deck, Pollard.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Someone needs to remind theBYU coach the ISU colors are cardinal and gold, not crimson and gold. Crimson is an @$$hole color.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Flying East sucks, and will suck even more for BYU.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Flying East sucks, and will suck even more for BYU.

Exactly. Never realized it until I moved to west coast.

I fly LA to Orlando 2x a year and even with a direct flight it kills the entire day. Eat breakfast, travel, land, eat dinner, go to bed. Coming home other direction is not as big of a deal.

Being right in the middle of the country like ISU/KU/KSU/OKSt is great because the worst trip is never really that bad. AZ/Utah to Orlando/WVU is going to kill the entire day for those teams. They can plan around it but it still takes up time/resources.

Reactions: SolterraCyclone

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Exactly. Never realized it until I moved to west coast.

I fly LA to Orlando 2x a year and even with a direct flight it kills the entire day. Eat breakfast, travel, land, eat dinner, go to bed. Coming home other direction is not as big of a deal.

Being right in the middle of the country like ISU/KU/KSU/OKSt is great because the worst trip is never really that bad. AZ/Utah to Orlando/WVU is going to kill the entire day for those teams. They can plan around it but it still takes up time/resources.
Oh yeah, flying to East coast time is brutal when I have to do it for work. Central isn’t as bad, but still.