NBA: *** Official 2015 NBA Playoffs Thread ***

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
more smoke going around that Mark Jackson is going to replace Blatt in Cleveland. Funny if true.

Karl and Cousins seem to be on a collision course. Knowing Karl it's not surprising but still..

Last edited:

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
more smoke going around that Mark Jackson is going to replace Blatt in Cleveland. Funny if true.

Karl and Cousins seem to be on a collision course. Knowing Karl it's not surprising but still..

Their front office is in absolute disarray. If I was Boogie I'd want out of Sacramento ASAP. Should be interesting to see if any team can put together a fair offer.

Who would have thought that whoever bought the Kings from the Maloof brothers would actually be a worse owner? Ranadive needs to hire a qualified exec and step aside. Dude's in over his head when it comes to running an NBA franchise.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Their front office is in absolute disarray. If I was Boogie I'd want out of Sacramento ASAP. Should be interesting to see if any team can put together a fair offer.

Who would have thought that whoever bought the Kings from the Maloof brothers would actually be a worse owner? Ranadive needs to hire a qualified exec and step aside. Dude's in over his head when it comes to running an NBA franchise.

I think he needs to go to the opposite way and take more control of the team. I want to see the Kings play 4 on 5 with a guy cherry picking the entire game damn it.

Cousins for Lakers #2 pick and Randle, which team turns that down?

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
From Zach Lowe's column today:

Griffin has repeatedly said the Cavs plan to keep Love, but plugged-in executives around the league continue to predict the Cavs will sign-and-trade Love after advancing so far without him.

If Cleveland keeps Love they will have an insane amount of money tied up in the 4/5 spot, with another big deal due to Mozgov after next year, in a league that keeps trending toward smaller and smaller line ups. Moving Love may be their best bet to get some quality backcourt and wing depth.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
From Zach Lowe's column today:

Griffin has repeatedly said the Cavs plan to keep Love, but plugged-in executives around the league continue to predict the Cavs will sign-and-trade Love after advancing so far without him.

If Cleveland keeps Love they will have an insane amount of money tied up in the 4/5 spot, with another big deal due to Mozgov after next year, in a league that keeps trending toward smaller and smaller line ups. Moving Love may be their best bet to get some quality backcourt and wing depth.

What would they get in return for Love? It'd have to be a whole hell of a lot.

ISU42

Sep 21, 2009
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...-team-offense-no-longer-exists-003831330.html

Phil Jackson said:
"I watch LeBron James, for example," he said. "He might [travel] every other time he catches the basketball if he's off the ball. He catches the ball, moves both his feet. You see it happen all the time. There's no structure, there's no discipline, there's no 'How do we play this game' type of attitude. And it goes all the way through the game. To the point where now guys don't screen—they push guys off with their hands."

I enjoyed this Phil Jackson quote.