NBA: *** Official 2015 NBA Playoffs Thread ***

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
lol guys.

Blatt is not going anywhere. If LeBron wanted him gone, he'd be gone.

The same **** happened with Spoelstra. Just invented controversy everywhere LBJ goes.

And if you are dogging LeBron for being too mean or an *******..... well you probably don't want to go down that road comparing him to MJ.

Peter

Feb 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Basically Labron averaged a triple-double on a team full of nobodies against one of the best teams in NBA history. But yeah, I guess he sucks.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Basically Labron averaged a triple-double on a team full of nobodies against one of the best teams in NBA history. But yeah, I guess he sucks.

How dare he show any disapproval at any point in time in a season 100 games long!!!!

Jordan would never be mean or disagree with his coach, just ask Doug Collins.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
About what I expected as far as excuses or dismissal. Lebron's a punk. GS could have double/triple teamed lebby to slow him down, but rarely did they do it. GS's strategy was basically to let lebby get his points and let the scrubs beat them, which clearly was the right strategy.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
Lebron can't be in the top 5 of all time if he chokes in the most important part of the game. If we took out the 4th qtr, I would have Lebron at #2 all time. But he consistently disappears in the 4th quarter or reverts to his passiveness. Maybe the HGH wears off by the time the 4th qtr comes around, I don't know.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Magic would never push out Paul Westphal.

And after pushing out those two coaches who had never had a prior NBA HC gig, Magic Johnson and Michael Jordan never had any success. This of course is the reason why we consider first time head coaches above reproach when talking about telling the best player in the world what to do.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
And after pushing out those two coaches who had never had a prior NBA HC gig, Magic Johnson and Michael Jordan never had any success. This of course is the reason why we consider first time head coaches above reproach when talking about telling the best player in the world what to do.

Are you such a Lebron fanboy that you completely disregard reality? Coaches coach, players play. Lebron is uncoachable.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
I think you might have him confused with someone with a similar name.

I do love this "invented controversy" though. Poor LeBron.

Not invented, but obvious the media sat on the story until after the NBA finals. Brian Windhorst has no reason to invent anything. The only reason he's even famous or on ESPN is because of Lebron.

ISU42

Sep 21, 2009
Not invented, but obvious the media sat on the story until after the NBA finals. Brian Windhorst has no reason to invent anything. The only reason he's even famous or on ESPN is because of Lebron.

It's naive to think there isn't some truth about a conflict, but his fans think it's invented. I can't count how many times players accidentally run into coaches.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
Thibs thinks LeBron sat out too much in the Finals.

Just deciding to look over the fact that Lebron disrespected his coach in front of the rest of the team and according to Brian Windhorst likes to kick around his coach? And the only way that Blatt will return is if he decides he wants to continue taking the abuse? No comments on that? I'm thirsty to hear the LeBron fan spin on this one. Did not expect it to go completely ignored.

JustRedman

Jul 10, 2009
Gilbert
I hate all the stats that say "Lebron has more ... than Jordan in his career." Usually the stat is something stupid about "facing elimination" or "while team is trailing" in the Finals. How many series was Jordan facing elimination or trailing in a series? Early in his career maybe, but Jordan figured it out and never looked back. LeBron is physically gifted, there is no doubt about that. But, Curry showed more Jordanesque qualities than LeBron. The Bulls were talented...the NBA was talented...and yet it was UNANIMOUS that Jordan was the guy. THE GUY.