MLB: ***Official 2023 Cincinnati Reds Thread***

RoseClone

Oct 18, 2006
De La Cruz has some wheels!
Witnessed it live in Des Moines. Incredible. I saw Bo Jackson in KC hit a gapper to right center...watched it bounce into the wall...looked to see Bo about to round 2nd on his way to third standing up. De LA Cruz scored from 1st on a single to deep right center that was cut off before the wall by the RF and there was no play on him as he scored. Reminded me of Bo's speed.

Last edited:

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Diaz first blown save of the year, so it's 2-2 heading into the bottom of the 9th in the Padres @ Reds game.

Kaner04

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2019
I’m a cardinals fan but I am honestly loving the reds right now. Joey Votto has been one of my favorite personalities in sports for a while now and it’s nice to see all these young studs getting it done too.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
I’m a cardinals fan but I am honestly loving the reds right now. Joey Votto has been one of my favorite personalities in sports for a while now and it’s nice to see all these young studs getting it done too.
Joey had a good first couple of games...but he's struggling right now...batting about .180

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Ownership and management need to somehow find better pitching for this team. Yes Greene and Lodolo are out with injuries until at least August. But their relief pitching is so poor that they'll not have long term seasonal success until they can properly evaluate and secure talented pitchers. If it's not the worse in the MLB, it has to be damn near at the bottom.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
It's been a fun summer, and all of the Bally Games on Direct TV Ch. 661 have been on for about a week, so I can watch the games instead of just Reds Live before and after the games!

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron