***Official 2024 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Thread***

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Not a great tourney for the Big 12 but let’s not forget the SEC and B1G being less than stellar. Just like in football, the B1G has this narrative of a beast of a league and they have how many championships over the past 15 years?

Forget 15 years. They haven't won a national title since 2000.

• Agree
Reactions: RezClone and CYDJ

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
There’s no sugar coating it, Baylor lost to an average team at the worst time. I can’t believe how poor they looked today after Clemsons coach was talking sh!t. How are you not more prepared?

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
There’s no sugar coating it, Baylor lost to an average team at the worst time. I can’t believe how poor they looked today after Clemsons coach was talking sh!t. How are you not more prepared?
They looked like they were mourning all their dogs getting killed or something. If they played even 15 minutes like they played the last 4, they win comfortably. And the only difference the last 4 minutes had was effort.

Reactions: CYDJ

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
We really backed those 50,000 times they played the “best conference in the country” commercials. What a fraud league post season. Houston will probably lose tonight and isu will be the only team left. And we have the hardest path starting now in the S16

Who cares about the rest of our league? ISU just trucked them all. Now, ISU is on their own path in the tournament and can only play who is in front of them.

This team is going to win it all. “Chill” is going to get compared to Bird so much playing in Boston. It’ll be awesome.

Get on board.

Reactions: NENick

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
They looked like they were mourning all their dogs getting killed or something. If they played even 15 minutes like they played the last 4, they win comfortably. And the only difference the last 4 minutes had was effort.
Couldn’t agree more. Embarrassing effort by Baylor.

Freebird

Apr 11, 2006
Also, who cares how well the Big 12 is doing? When we get beat early I don’t feel better because Kansas wins a natty. We’re in the Sweet 16 and the fact that most of our conference foes have crapped the bed doesn’t mean anything.
Exactly. I don’t give two ***** about what people think of the conference.