***Official 2024 Transfer Thread***

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
One thing that always amazed me driving through Indiana was the home made pro gun signs on the side of the road. Get into Bloomington or Indy get out immediately if not sooner.
Or Edinburgh. Go to the Edinburgh Diner. Order a tenderloin. Trust me.

I have pics, we stopped driving back from Cincinnati. The server said we could get additional buns - the 'loin was huge, probably needed at least three buns. We were not smart and ordered fries and onion rings. It did not disappoint. In my "top tier" of tenderloins, but not my top pick. I've completed both Iowa Pork Producers Tenderloin Trials, am an expert of sorts :D

Reactions: GotHops32

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Stay calm.

poor-man.gif

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
Or Edinburgh. Go to the Edinburgh Diner. Order a tenderloin. Trust me.

I have pics, we stopped driving back from Cincinnati. The server said we could get additional buns - the 'loin was huge, probably needed at least three buns. We were not smart and ordered fries and onion rings. It did not disappoint. In my "top tier" of tenderloins, but not my top pick. I've completed both Iowa Pork Producers Tenderloin Trials, am an expert of sorts :D
Would love to but celiac disease has put an end to my love of loin and big buns. ISU cool avatar.JPG

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron