***Official 2024 Transfer Thread***

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Here's a link to an image of him sleeping in his rack. You need a license to post the pic so I'll just include the link which is probably some type of infringement too.

https://www.gettyimages.dk/detail/n...sleep-in-his-bunk-aboard-news-photo/156762536
Smart dude and a great BB player. I stand corrected that he was never on a submarine.

His height was prohibitive for any tours, etc. on one though. He appears to have been used for recruiting, to the silent service, in part.

Reactions: jcyclonee

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
I would but apparently you can't just let it drop.
So how bout you just worry about you?

You’re deflecting. Further, your repeated posts on the topic make it difficult to ignore. You have made your position very clear, and I don’t necessarily disagree with you. Still, enough is enough.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Smart dude and a great BB player. I stand corrected that he was never on a submarine.

His height was prohibitive for any tours, etc. on one though. He appears to have been used for recruiting, to the silent service, in part.

He commited to Navy when he was like a 6’2 inch point guard and grew like 8 inches in one year.

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Chatfield is much more athletic than I thought and looks better offensively than the three bigs we are losing.

Brandton Chatfield highlights
Not necessarily expecting it but I do think there's a world where he ends up playing quite a bit. If he's making shots from three and spreading the floor, he can get minutes. Didn't shoot great last year but the year prior he hit about 40% on 2 a game.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Just buying a roster has built in issues. Where's the leadership coming from? How do you know roles when everyone is new. Infighting over accepting those roles. It goes on and on but basically it's about roles.
James Taylor once said that "gratitude is his new attitude, and I'll end with that platitude".

TJ wants to continue with the culture now established, including the right attitude and hard work.

Reactions: jcyclonee

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Right. They probably called him last night and gave him a number he liked.
Browsing Nebraska message board, and apparently the UCLA momentum has been building for a bit.

Reactions: Drew0311

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Makes sense, said he wanted to stay close to home.
Meh. I'm not going to hold a kid's feet to the fire over stuff like that. Sometimes you get an opportunity that you didn't even know you wanted until it's in front of you. And even if the only motivation was the size of the payday, so what? That's how the world works.