****Official Class Of 2024 Recruiting Thread****

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Green has been following JT the early recruiting period. ISU priority.

Sounds like he is pretty open at this point. Iowa will always be able to boast the 'Garza' scenario to a big man. Us... Niang and hopefully Milan. At least we have proximity going for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Max

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
I learned not to bet against TJ with recruiting... especially a high priority.
Would be surprised if Rock doesnt end up a top 40 type of recruit. This one is shaping up to be a huge recruiting battle. Offers already from Iowa State, Iowa, Creighton, Nebraska, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Purdue. Rock and Momcilovic would be a pretty talented frontcourt to build around.

Kaner04

Apr 22, 2019
Rock is from South Dakota and I’m pretty confident he has prior relations with TJ because of that

• Agree
Reactions: MyNameEhJeff

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Would be surprised if Rock doesnt end up a top 40 type of recruit. This one is shaping up to be a huge recruiting battle. Offers already from Iowa State, Iowa, Creighton, Nebraska, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Purdue. Rock and Momcilovic would be a pretty talented frontcourt to build around.
Or higher, remember reading he's on pace to be a McDonald's AA.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Rock is from South Dakota and I’m pretty confident he has prior relations with TJ because of that
Not to be that guy, but are you sure? Cuz hasn't TJ been out of S.Dakota five years?

Kaner04

Apr 22, 2019
Wondering if you have any wing names for us other than Christie? Losing Kalscheur and Holmes so we're going to need another.
I think it’s gonna probably be too late on Christie for us to jump back in. Half the big 10 has offered him since and we’ve put more focus on 3 other recruits. Probably a kid out there somewhere for us if we want him

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I think it’s gonna probably be too late on Christie for us to jump back in. Half the big 10 has offered him since and we’ve put more focus on 3 other recruits. Probably a kid out there somewhere for us if we want him
I doubt we're getting him either that's why I asked if he had any other names.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
We will find out at 3 if we are still a player for Chatman.
Been thinking if we get Milan and Omaha them and T King will monopolize the 3 and 4 minutes so we could be better off grabbing a true big instead of another wing.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Been thinking if we get Milan and Omaha them and T King will monopolize the 3 and 4 minutes so we could be better off grabbing a true big instead of another wing.
The only true big on the board is Boden Kapke and I think we are to behind for him now. We have prioritized Omaha and Milan over him and lost alot of ground. As much as I love Kapke's game I would rather take a transfer big.

Reactions: isutrevman

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
The only true big on the board is Boden Kapke and I think we are to behind for him now. We have prioritized Omaha and Milan over him and lost alot of ground. As much as I love Kapke's game I would rather take a transfer big.
Agree, probably come from the portal.