***Official Community Mafia Sign Up Thread***

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
When you word it that way, you definitely make it sound like something I should do. Like crack, or cigarettes. Or Twinkies.

tumblr_lt4tzkBLR91r3itw3o2_250.gif

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I'm out for this one. I haven't been very engaged in the lady couple of games and I won't be online much for this next week and maybe the one after

Not sure if I've mentioned this, but I think the auto-in list kinda hurts the product. A lot of people, myself included, seem to phone it in for some of these games lately. Taking a game off every so often may be good for people (unless the just opt in everything).

That being said, CONFIRMING IN IN!

Last edited:

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Welcome! It's our own version of the card game mafia, really it's pretty similar (We just use themes for each game but knowledge of the movies or shows isn't necessary, it just makes things more fun).

You'll have to opt into the Gaming & Hobbies forum and when you do you can read through any of the previous games to get an idea of how it's played/what to expect. It's a lot of fun!

If you go to check out previous games I would go back through history a little more. the last "mafia" game, Game of Thrones, was kinda an odd ball style of mafia, more like Survivor/BigBrother with factions.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
If you go to check out previous games I would go back through history a little more. the last "mafia" game, Game of Thrones, was kinda an odd ball style of mafia, more like Survivor/BigBrother with factions.
Yeah I should have noted that, I think the game before that was Halo mafia which was also irregular format due to the two mafias.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
I'll be generous for anyone who wants to sign up last minute, you still have 10 minutes before I assign roles otherwise this game kicks off without you.