NSCR: ***Official Daytona Weekend Thread***

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
This seems set up to me. Gordon, in his final 500, wins the pole, leads the most laps, and ends up winning. A story book ending. I hope it happens.

It's NASCAR...after their fiddling with the points system every year to generate drama, I've come to the conclusion that it's nearly as fake as professional wrestling. I'm honestly not even watching, only heard about the nutbar brothers via MSN frontpage.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Hendrick cars are clearly the ones to beat early. This could shape up for an exciting finish.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
It's NASCAR...after their fiddling with the points system every year to generate drama, I've come to the conclusion that it's nearly as fake as professional wrestling. I'm honestly not even watching, only heard about the nutbar brothers via MSN frontpage.

Gordon would have 3 more championships if they didnt screw with the points system. Im not one for conspiracies and planning the champ, but its ironic that people are saying that NASCAR is setting all this up for Gordon after "screwing" him out of multiple championships.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Thanks for stopping by.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Enjoying how no one seems to want to be in front of Hamlin. I've watched 3 cars that I can recall seemingly make "big moves" in order to get away from him.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Enjoying how no one seems to want to be in front of Hamlin. I've watched 3 cars that I can recall seemingly make "big moves" in order to get away from him.

I don't think I'd care to be pushed by him today either.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Gordon would have 3 more championships if they didnt screw with the points system. Im not one for conspiracies and planning the champ, but its ironic that people are saying that NASCAR is setting all this up for Gordon after "screwing" him out of multiple championships.

and it's not like Jeff has been running well while the rest of HMS sucks. Jimmie and Dale both won their duels and Kasey has been strong too. Plus it probably makes sense that if it's his last 500, the team probably busted *** this winter trying to make things perfect.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron