***Official Game Day Thread - ISU vs. Missouri***

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
Terrible loss. It's on Bolte and Pop. You have to find ways to win. That was crap, no shot at the end. Limping into the tourney again.

I don't know that I would call winning 4 of the last 5 limping into the tourney. We couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, and 19 TO's didn't help.

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
I don't know that I would call winning 4 of the last 5 limping into the tourney. We couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, and 19 TO's didn't help.

I agree, I got caught up in my frustration. Hate wasted effort, it's what you've done lately, after we'd played well. Wanted the 4 seed. I think it was 20 TO's, and I don't blame Cole for all of her's. Robin had a part in that. She had her gals attack her with the ball, calls were sketchy. I have no more love for Robin.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Yeah, we have to count on Kansas for a win tonight, only thing going is the game is in Lawrence. I'm guessing we are the number 5 seed at the end of the night.

This series is like ISU / Iowa even if it's in Lawrence the ksu fans will outnumber the ku fans.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
God awful, unacceptable loss. No other way to describe it. I hope Bill tears em a new one because that was just terrible.

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
And that would somehow motivate them? interesting

"Tearing them a new one" wouldn't get us more backcourt talent, and that's really what this team needs.

They are what they are. They will struggle to win if Bolte isn't shooting well because she's the only really dangerous backcourt weapon ISU has. That's been an issue all season and nothing is going to change it now.

At the beginning of the season I didn't know if this was an NCAA-caliber team, and I know I wasn't the only one thinking that. They've exceeded expectations, but that doesn't mean they won't lay an egg at times. At least this one wasn't crucial.

Help Support Us

Become a patron