***Official Game Day Thread - ISU vs. Nebraska - Big XII Tourney***

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
Gotta say I thought it was another god awful performance by the ladies. Very happy we pulled it out, but man it was too much of a struggle. Disappointing.

I'll be surprised if we can get KSU again tomorrow for the 3rd time. Chambers did nothing at the game in Manhatten. I expect her to light it up. Hopefully we can be better than the last 2 games...ughh.

We were playing a team with nothing to lose, so you know they are going to give it everything they had. I watched most of the game and thought we looked pretty solid. Yes, we had a few defensive lapses, but our guards (Lauren, Chas) didn't have a turnover, and considering Kelsey only scored 3 points in the second half, along with our posts going 5/21 from the field we did a solid job of weathering the storm and closing out the game.

Cysister

Mar 18, 2008
Dubuque, IA
They must have called Pop for pushing her away with the forearm, because her elbow barely grazed the Nebraska player.

Bill explained in his post game on Clone Zone that they called an intentional elbow above the shoulders which gave NU two freethrows and the ball.

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
Bill explained in his post game on Clone Zone that they called an intentional elbow above the shoulders which gave NU two freethrows and the ball.

Total crap. Even with replay, which makes it worse. Her elbow, maybe hit the NU player in her mid-chest. That's it. Total flop. It's over, though. Could have been a big swing, which it was, for us.

Beat KSU girls!

kcdc4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2009
west of dm east of cb
Gotta say I thought it was another god awful performance by the ladies. Very happy we pulled it out, but man it was too much of a struggle. Disappointing.

I'll be surprised if we can get KSU again tomorrow for the 3rd time. Chambers did nothing at the game in Manhatten. I expect her to light it up. Hopefully we can be better than the last 2 games...ughh.

You have to be the person sitting behind me at the game on Tuesday. All this person did was yell at the girls, tgo shoot, then why did you miss that shot, play defense, why did you llet your person get a shot, why did you foul that person. Never once in the game was there positive comments. What gets me is you call yourself a fan. Good fans support their team through good times and bad. So maybe you should change sometimes isuno1fan, but most the time complainer.