***Official Insider Information Weekly Mailbag 10-24-2019***

Thoughts on This Week's Mailbag

• Total voters

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
1. GTO's ISUU response made me spray water all over my keyboard. Meh, it needed cleaning anyway.
2. One theory of why humans walk upright has to do with the move of them from forests to savannas. Changing to an upright position and raising the head (and eyes) is a huge evolutionary advantage when you need to see over tall grasses to locate game and - most importantly - predators.

• Friendly
Reactions: GTO

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
You post dumb **** you’re gonna get a dumb. Straight shooter over here.
Lay off the bong and shut yer mouth, son. There is nothing dumb about @Angie.

I'm tempted to pay up and go back and mark all of the stupid **** you've posted, but I have neither the time nor the ultimate inclination. There is now enmity between us. You will not profane Angie's name.

• Friendly
Reactions: Angie and GTO

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Lay off the bong and shut yer mouth, son. There is nothing dumb about @Angie.

I'm tempted to pay up and go back and mark all of the stupid **** you've posted, but I have neither the time nor the ultimate inclination. There is now enmity between us. You will not profane Angie's name.

There’s nothing wrong with being 2nd best (first loser) @Angie. Puts you in the same company as Michael Jordan and The Beatles.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
There’s nothing wrong with being 2nd best (first loser) @Angie. Puts you in the same company as Michael Jordan and The Beatles.
Bad example. A person who chooses Michael Jordan as the greatest is not dumb for doing so. Opinions may vary, and some may be better informed, but selecting someone, who by your admission is in your opinion (incorrect though it may be) second best is not a dumb act.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Great mailbag, guys!

I appreciate any "best poster" votes, but this is really the best poster:

61irQrNjgnL._SY550_.jpg

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
2. One theory of why humans walk upright has to do with the move of them from forests to savannas. Changing to an upright position and raising the head (and eyes) is a huge evolutionary advantage when you need to see over tall grasses to locate game and - most importantly - predators.
One of several evolutionary advantages.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
@GTO - I think my favorite part of the poll is that you voted "None of the above" to your own choices.

• Funny
Reactions: cyclones500 and GTO

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron