*** Official IOWA STATE vs #13 Oklahoma Game(Day) Thread ***

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
JH or someone needed to spend a lot of time in the DB room after last week. It was hard to find a guy that wasn't open.

GWestCyde

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 16, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Anyone else just watch that last segment on college gameday around 9:50? It was horrendous, pure coaching hire speculation.

Apparently Brian Kelly to USC, Luke Fickel to ND or LSU or Va Tech. Dave Aranda or Matt Campbell to Washington. Mel Tucker to LSU. Then at the end Kirk and Rece doubling down on Campbell to Washington or the NFL or defying the odds and staying at ISU.

Reactions: ISUKyro

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Anyone else just watch that last segment on college gameday around 9:50? It was horrendous, pure coaching hire speculation.

Apparently Brian Kelly to USC, Luke Fickel to ND or LSU or Va Tech. Dave Aranda or Matt Campbell to Washington. Mel Tucker to LSU. Then at the end Kirk and Rece doubling down on Campbell to Washington or the NFL or defying the odds and staying at ISU.
ESPN even dumber than I thought. Why would Aranda or Campbell leave their current great positions to get a much worse position at Washington?

Reactions: xboxfever

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines

Corso also said Notre Dame should be in the playoffs over Cincinnati if they end up undefeated.

Scruff

Mar 11, 2008
Coralville, IA
Fox has their own version of college game day? They're opinions might suck, but at least its something college football to watch while I'm waiting for games to begin.

Reactions: CascadeClone

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
First time attending game at Oklahoma this is an impressive place. Feeling good about this matchup, need to start faster though.

Reactions: ca4cy

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Lane Kiffin was the guest picker for his own game last week on gameday and now he is the guest for Fox today. Can someone explain why the media has had such a boner for this guy his whole career? He was a terrible coach in Oakland, terrible at USC, terrible at Tennessee and yet, the guy always gets his privates rubbed by the media and his name has always been included with big name jobs. Why does this guy get so much love? I’ve never understood it.

Lewey24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 2, 2020
Dubuque, IA
Fox has their own version of college game day? They're opinions might suck, but at least its something college football to watch while I'm waiting for games to begin.
I honestly prefer Big Noon Kickoff to College Gameday. College Gameday is cool with the signs and all, but the football talk is so much better and more well informed on Big Noon Kickoff.