*** Official IOWA STATE vs Memphis Liberty Bowl Game(Day) Thread ***

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
I’m actually glad we don’t need to be concerned about paying offensive linemen nil money

SCarolinaCy

Jun 20, 2011
Greenville, SC
This is just embarrassing. How does this happen after the trajectory the team was on through league play?
No preparation. No proactive coaching. Coaches thinking, just show up.
CMC was all smiles after our last TD. That’s all I need to know about him as a head coach. He doesn’t give a s**t about winning games…. and has admitted that NUMEROUS times.

Memphis’ head coach and players have wanted to win this game from the start.

Part of me wants us to lose by 40…. so I can hear what Matt has for an excuse this time. “We were just a hair off here and there. Details, details, margins, blah blah blah”.
AND, what's worse. He is not going anywhere. Add in his lack of portals, NIL. experience, ISU/Pollard is his best off ramp, and he knows it.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Our opponents suited up in their apartments and walked to the field. And they won more games than they lost. Do I want to lose to them, no. But. Stop it with this worst loss in 5 years ****.

Now. I do not like the fact that we have not matched their passion to win the game. That bothers me.

We’re gonna likely end up with negative rushing yards focused on rushing for three quarters…pretty bad.

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
We need to get a TD here 2 point conversion and see if the D can muster something.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron