*** Official IOWA STATE vs Ohio Game(Day) Thread ***

DBQR4CY

Jun 7, 2013
Ankeny(By way of Dubuque)
Assuming you mean Brian, I’d be fine with being like Kirk and constantly having 8 win seasons and the occasional 10 win season and confrence championship appearance
Iowa State doesn't play crap schedules. I mean Kirk. This is terrible and Campbell is overly stubborn here. The offense sucks. It sucks. Everything about it sucks. An unwillingness to change is Campbells downfall. There needs to be mentality change.

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
I was on the sideline when we lost to Toledo and CMC on the other team.

When CPR made some horrendous calls and coaching errors that game, you could see the disgusting looks from Pollard. The writing was on the wall.
Pollard has his nuts laying on the workbench with large donors and businesses planning to invest millions in CyTown holding the hammer. What does he do?

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
I have a very strange sense of calm right now. IDK if it's because I've been all over this offense for a year now or because after seeing Oregon State and Washington State get relegated I think that's probably coming for us no matter how good or bad we are or what. But yeah. This sucks

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
Less athletic and slower team is Iowa State across the board minus our DB’s. That’s discouraging.

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016
I think I made the right decision to do other things during ISU football games. Just following game cast updates is painful, lol

Help Support Us

Become a patron