*** Official IOWA STATE vs Oklahoma State Game(Day) Thread ***

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Come on guys. I mean, remember how bad Matt Thomas and Naz Long were as freshman and sophomores? And then Prohm magically turned them into legends. He will do the same with these guys.. Just wait another 2 or 3 years and we'll be back in the tourney. Remember how bad we were with McDermott? What a bunch of haters.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Come on guys. I mean, remember how bad Matt Thomas and Naz Long were as freshman and sophomores? And then Prohm magically turned them into legends. He will do the same with these guys.. Just wait another 2 or 3 years and we'll be back in the tourney. Remember how bad we were with McDermott? What a bunch of haters.
Yeah Naz was so bad his sophomore year. I can’t tell if your post is sarcastic

Reactions: cmjh10 and ISUTex

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Yeah Naz was so bad his sophomore year. I can’t tell if your post is sarcastic

Of course, if he makes the free throw, that's a pretty big bummer of a senior day.

That team was good and their run was fun but boy did they need to dig themselves out of some ****.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

Brilliant response.

So Naz was a pro as a sophomore? Matt was too? Nader and Burton after that?

I know you can’t truthfully answer this, because it would make you look bad. But you should send that resume to nba front offices.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron