Official Iowa vs Purdue Thread

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Perkins barely got more minutes than JorBo. Do not understand why he doesn’t start.

Younger McCafe seems to have jacked a lot of shots for his points. What’s the deal with him, off shooting night or poor shot selection? Half his points from the line, maybe shot affected by fouls or were those phantom?
Pat Mac kind of had to take shots. Unlike past seasons they have fewer guys that can make shots. I think he is a pretty solid player, but is following the Aaron White playbook of dont try to make actual basketball plays, just flail your little girl stick arms into defenders and shoot FTs.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
Thought he did insurance. I honestly don’t know. What does he do?
My mistake, Primerica is not a Pyramid Scheme. It is even one of their FAQ!

The fact they have a FAQ dedicated to claiming they are not a Pyramid scheme or scam is gold. If we are to be fair, which I do not have an interest in being, it is more the game than the player. That industry is more sales than advisory.

• Informative
Reactions: BCClone

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
Pat Mac kind of had to take shots. Unlike past seasons they have fewer guys that can make shots. I think he is a pretty solid player, but is following the Aaron White playbook of dont try to make actual basketball plays, just flail your little girl stick arms into defenders and shoot FTs.
No program is better coached in that regard than Iowa.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
My mistake, Primerica is not a Pyramid Scheme. It is even one of their FAQ!

The fact they have a FAQ dedicated to claiming they are not a Pyramid scheme or scam is gold. If we are to be fair, which I do not have an interest in being, it is more the game than the player. That industry is more sales than advisory.
All you had to say was Primerica. That explains plenty.

Reactions: WhoISthis

Ayagi

Sep 27, 2021
I heard Iowa was the loser of that game.

After that, you're only deluding yourself with moral victory bs. Purdue has now shown its dominance over the Iowa athletic department for all to see. Football and basketball. Purdue is Iowa's daddy.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

After that, you're only deluding yourself with moral victory bs. Purdue has now shown its dominance over the Iowa athletic department for all to see. Football and basketball.

You think that many people care?

Cyismymonkey

Jan 1, 2013

After that, you're only deluding yourself with moral victory bs. Purdue has now shown its dominance over the Iowa athletic department for all to see. Football and basketball. Purdue is Iowa's daddy.
Absolutely, still goes in the L column.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

Purdue has had iowas number for sure. Almost as bad Iowa’s dominance over ISU.

• Haha
Reactions: dexterhawk

Doug Piranha

Oct 13, 2021
Iowa State didn't play in that game. Stay on topic, hoser.
you-seem-grumpy-angry.gif

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Only for a select few contrarian knuckle-draggers on both sides of the rivalry.

Won't matter at all with Iowa Sports Media.

They'll still cater to the Iowa fanbase and lean it toward it taking some David/Goliath effort if ISU wins.