***Official Men's Basketball National Championship Game Thread***

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Where are the KU trolls who were saying they were OK with KU getting bounced early in the Big 12 tournament if it meant more rest for a Final Four? How did that go for yall?

Probably something about Oregon playing out of their minds by scoring 5 points below their season average and KU avoiding the Final Four so they can get ready for next year.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Even if we had figured out Purdue faster and somehow beat KU again...this Oregon team would have been a near impossible matchup for us. They aren't just big like Purdue, they're big and athletic down low and can really stroke the 3. I know at least at one point they were leading the nation in 3pt %.

• Agree
Reactions: clonehenge

Cardinal2001

Feb 14, 2007
Ames
Yeah yeah, everyone (me included) didn't think we'd win at The Phog this year either.

I think we could have hung with any team out there this year. Slow 1st half against the Big 10 champs was our downfall.

Reactions: atlantacyclone

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Even if we had figured out Purdue faster and somehow beat KU again...this Oregon team would have been a near impossible matchup for us. They aren't just big like Purdue, they're big and athletic down low and can really stroke the 3. I know at least at one point they were leading the nation in 3pt %.
Elite Eight sure would have been nice though.

Bestaluckcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2009
Thought Dana Altman put together a great game plan. I'd call it "punch Jackson in the mouth" night. Must have seen what happened when he was absent for the TCU game. On another note the Ames Applebees bartender has Kansas roots and is a KU fan. Offer him some condolences if you see him. He wasn't enthused by their game.

Help Support Us

Become a patron