***Official Men's Basketball National Championship Game Thread***

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
Got pushed out of the by Piggy Meeks.
Eh if Bell tried boxing out he would've gotten the call but when both guys are running at the ball they are not going to call contact. I think the first rebound was worse. No one even touched the UNC guy that jumped up and batted the ball out.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
That's wacky. It didn't hurt the bracket much at all (I'm sure millions had KU at least to Final Four, and a lot winning it).

It has 7 of 8 Elite 8, all of Final Four and the Final 2.

Leading bracket

That's one crazy bracket (guess it has to be).

Picking two Pacific Northwest teams is nuts enough but South Carolina?

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
That's one crazy bracket (guess it has to be).

Picking two Pacific Northwest teams is nuts enough but South Carolina?

I always wonder if people who do well in national brackets, and have some "extreme advancement" (two rounds or more beyond seeding) if they're calculated or just winging it.

Probably a combination – only chance of separation in mega-brackets is to take some major chances along the way but also have to get the champion correct, and have as many teams in F4 as possible, at least.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Gonzaga is going to win. Proud Gonzaga Faculty member Melissa Click is giving the half-time pep speech. She is demanding that they get some more muscle over there to take care of Roy Boy. She is outraged. She is portraiting North Carolina as the Hating racist Haters that they are....real mean, bad people that should be crucified. The Hating TarHaters want to check everyone before they go pee pee and poo poo and if they poo poo in the wrong sex urinal they are going to get a naughty note. Melissa's team is good.....everyone else is EVIL. Good Morning America and most of the co-hosts of daytime coffee table talk television are with you Melissa!!!! Gonzaga wins!!!!!!