*** Official Mississippi Valley State VS IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Sifting through the box score, good to have a game like this early to sample some playing time, without any true danger of a tight game. Nine players with double-digit minutes. Won't have that chance too often after this. FAMU is probably the next most-likely.

D

Deleted member 8507

The real failure that was obvious tonight was that it’ll be another year without a prolific dunker.

Going to go watch some Burton highlights and cry a little.
That will be fixed next year with Dudley

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
because he’s just terrible. I mean dark days of cyclone basketball and all.

we should already miss chewy

As soon as he called it I thought of the game thread.

not that it matters but he called the TO to get Bolton out of the game who was cramping up.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
My thoughts:
1. I was wrong on Zion, he is not close to supplanting Jacobson in the starting lineup or for more minutes. (Expected his shot to be a little improved as well as his driving)
2. Jackson has some nerves to cool. Hit every shot in halftime warmups, and shot it pretty well in the second half. Cannot have a start like that in big 12 play (Opposing arenas would kill a couple of those air balls).
3. When the cyclones were defending a half court set, most of the time they looked much improved, but a couple baseline drives completely collapsed all 5 guys.

• Creative
Reactions: isufbcurt

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Now I’ve done it. jereseib sent me a private message cussing me out saying he can say whatever he wants on here and called me a snowflake.

:confused:

did he really?

I’ve never gotten a private message from him. I call him out more than anyone. Last week he said more people want me to stop posting them him. Frankly, I’m hurt.

• Funny
Reactions: GTO and oldman

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
did he really?

I’ve never gotten a private message from him. I call him out more than anyone. Last week he said more people want me to stop posting them him. Frankly, I’m hurt.

Two of them in fact. He/she didn’t like when I said he/she wasn’t an isu fan. Threw some obscenities my way. Called me a snowflake. Good stuff.

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Two of them in fact. He/she didn’t like when I said he/she wasn’t an isu fan. Threw some obscenities my way. Called me a snowflake. Good stuff.
did he really?

Make that three. Now they are wanting to debate how bad MSVS is and how they aren’t the only one who share their opinion. I said don’t message me.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
My thoughts:
1. I was wrong on Zion, he is not close to supplanting Jacobson in the starting lineup or for more minutes. (Expected his shot to be a little improved as well as his driving)
2. Jackson has some nerves to cool. Hit every shot in halftime warmups, and shot it pretty well in the second half. Cannot have a start like that in big 12 play (Opposing arenas would kill a couple of those air balls).
3. When the cyclones were defending a half court set, most of the time they looked much improved, but a couple baseline drives completely collapsed all 5 guys.

I can't believe they haven't managed to fix the trajectory of his shot. Even the ones that go in barely sneak over the front iron. I'm looking forward to his development, but man does he need some arc on that jumper