*** Official South Dakota State vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
Well, they had it to single digits for a little bit.

Get some rebounds and we could have extended that run.

Let's start the next run

DSM4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2006
Altoona, IA
Out of control but then there were 4 guys standing watching the ball on one of SDSU's offensive boards.

It's so inconsistent...both are right at different times and with different players. But I swear Conditt wanted to get a foul so he'd get taken out. Nothing about how he's playing says that he's all in. And who would blame him? He's definitely top 5 talent on the roster but Steve has him riding the bench. Hard to keep putting the effort forward it you know it's kind of pointless.

CliveClone17

Feb 24, 2015
Don’t know why I am watching this. I think it is the mentality of watching a car wreck. I kind of hope they lose by 30. Done with Prohm.

• Agree
Reactions: DSM4Cy

ZuriCyclone

Nov 10, 2019
This is the scariest part of it all to me. Keep Prohm and this type of play and winning a total of 10-13 games we are gonna lose players and recruits which sets us back even more years.

It has to happen, we don't have another option. Very expensive to fire Prohm. Hopefully TJ or someone wants to come back and save the program. One thing we have going is that CMC will keep the brand name alive during Prohms tenure.

• Agree

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
I agree with you, but when has that ever worked really. One thing I do know is that this basketball limbo we're trapped in sucks for us fans.

Limbo is a GREAT way to describe it... Get better or get worse - but DO something. Feels like groundhog day. Did Nixon die and leave his ghost over the buckets?

• Agree
Reactions: helechopper

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
It's so inconsistent...both are right at different times and with different players. But I swear Conditt wanted to get a foul so he'd get taken out. Nothing about how he's playing says that he's all in. And who would blame him? He's definitely top 5 talent on the roster but Steve has him riding the bench. Hard to keep putting the effort forward it you know it's kind of pointless.

Conditt hasn't seemed to care for quite a while now. When we're up big he loves being out there giving it his all and running his mouth.... but when we're losing he just gives up. I hate to say that, but just watch him.... it's sadly the truth.

• Agree

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron