*** Official South Dakota State vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Big_Sill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 4, 2008
Offense feels like the same season as last year...watching undersized Solo try to score in the post while the team misses a bunch of 3's.

Reactions: JBone84

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
OK, I literally cannot figure out Solomon. He can hit his patented 15-foot baseline jumper like 8 times in a game but then literally disappear the next time out. He looks like he could kill a man but then has absolutely no upper body strength when he plays. And he will run the floor hard on the break but then has zero lateral speed. He's just a conundrum, and the fact that he's a starter on this team tells you all you need to know about our talent level. Nothing against the guy - he's a 5th year Cyclone - but man.
Solo is good. Asked to do too much.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
It's really GD frustrating to have a suite of post guys with no collective rebounding/shot-following ability

cycjob

Oct 10, 2014
On the positive side, I won't need to watch a lot of this teams games. There has to be a better way to spend my time than watching this garbage.

If they keep playing like this, it may be a blessing if fans are not allowed in. There will be no one to boo the home team.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron