*** Official Texas Vs IOWA STATE Gameday Thread ***

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
The line may be to blame for it but Park is rattled, he had plenty of time on the two shots he nearly threw into the stands to Lazard.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ThatllDoCy

Spam

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 21, 2008
Good thing I didn't watch the times when we used to punt on 3rd down. Just heard stories of those times. But I did watch the day when we punted from inside the 40.

• Funny
Reactions: IanCYCLONE

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
I still blame the helmets. I'm sorry, we have this in our stash of logos
37319.jpg

And they put a goshdarn sippy cup on the side of our helmets?

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
When a bunch of 5 Star Prima Donnas have competent coaching that "knocks down" their egos, you can see what that leads to. I'm afraid we may be witnessing the rebirth of Texas football. For those of you who thought that Texas needs to be great on the national scene - you're starting to see a glimpse of that. Herman's offensive capabilities are his strengths & he will get that offense rolling soon enough, imo. Too bad his defense is already stellar, I was hoping it would take him at least 1 year to get anything consistent going. Also, too bad this wasn't Texas's first game - Maryland has to be glad they got UT when they did.

PFlatts

Nov 1, 2013
I still think that we are the better team. My unpopular opinion is that we were doomed when the leader of the team decided to post a divisive social warrior post on twitter. You don't get into something like that without losing focus for you and the team...
I'm just glad he hasn't had any silly drops yet