*** Official WBB Cyclones @ Kansas State Gameday Thread ***

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
We have gone to the line the entire 2 half. Can't ***** about officiating tonight.

Actually, I can. Calling a foul on a drive is pretty simple. However, they are making **** up as they go, especially when it comes to post play.

geewago

Jan 1, 2013
Waco,tx
Amazing that that was Hallies 2nd bucket of the game. It doesn't seem that they are trying to run the ball through her at all. Don't quite understand the strategy here.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Amazing that that was Hallies 2nd bucket of the game. It doesn't seem that they are trying to run the ball through her at all. Don't quite understand the strategy here.

She's 2/10 from the field. When she manages to free herself from a defender's grasp, she's still missing short shots.

Also, Seanna is 0/6 or 0/7 from inside 6 feet.

Last edited:

geewago

Jan 1, 2013
Waco,tx
If this team keeps playing like this I don't see but one win in the next three games. What say ya'll?

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Hallie (or "HAY-lee" as the dumb ugly blonde on the tv broadcast said EVERY SINGLE TIME) has 4 points and we don't end up with much more than that in the paint, it seemed. I think that's the big difference right there. No easy baskets to be found. Lots of free throws for Nikki, but again, she couldn't get any of those shots to drop when she got fouled.

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Every road game in the league is 5 vs. 8 -- and it's not because of home-team favoritism, it's because of absolute ineptness. Lisa, Amy and Roy are all among the weakest zebras in the league. Having all three on one crew is inexcusable.

You roll the dice with every crew in this league. They're all pretty bad. Pick your poison. Do you want stupid, dumb, blind, deaf, lazy, incompetent, or inept? We have all of those in spades working all our games. Sometimes they're bad enough both ways to give you a fighting chance, though. I can't blame this one on the refs, though. We shot ourselves in the foot over and over with missed opportunities and poor execution.

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
In a sane world, Deb Patterson should be circling the drain. She should be close to being fired. Somehow, we gave her tenure more life tonight. That's good and bad, I guess.

Should I expect to hear, "new career points", or "best game" every time out? That's where we're at. No defense of the 3 line is killing this team. I don't want to hear Moody's name anytime soon. Bill, wake up.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Sad to hear Bill's comments that some fans are sending negative tweets to the players. Hopefully none of these losers post here.

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Sad to hear Bill's comments that some fans are sending negative tweets to the players. Hopefully none of these losers post here.

That just shows how stupid and classless some of our "fans" can be. That's also one of the negatives to social media. People think it's ok to say nasty stuff to anyone they want to just because they're hiding behind a keyboard and computer screen. I bet none of those people would say what they tweeted to the player's faces. If they actually would, they'd deserve to get punched in the face.

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
My negativity resides here, I don't know what tweeting is, just so you all know. Deserving to get punched in the face is probably relative. Female basketball players shouldn't engage in that type rebuttal. If you're an ISU fan, don't talk to athletes directly. Period.

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
In the other two league games played today:

@Oklahoma State 82, Texas Tech 56
@West Virginia 77, Oklahoma 63

And the two games yet to be played this weekend:

Texas @ TCU
Baylor @ Kansas