NFL: ***Official Wild Card Round Thread***

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Saturday
Kansas City @ Houston - 3:35pm on ESPN and ABC (same broadcast, both channels)
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati - 7:15pm on CBS

Sunday
Seattle @ Minnesota - 12:05pm on NBC
Green Bay @ Washington - 3:40pm on FOX

Wanted to start this thread because of some big news tonight. Marshawn Lynch is officially OUT for the SEA-MIN game on Sunday. Ian Rapoport called it a "stunner" as most people thought he would go. Good news for my Vikings!

Who you got this weekend?

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Here are the lines I am seeing right now (favorites listed first):

KC (-3) @ HOU
PIT (-3) @ CIN
SEA (-5) @ MIN
WAS (-1) vs. GB

I like Kansas City, Pittsburgh, and Washington this weekend. Can't objectively pick Seahawks-Vikings but I am trying to be optimistic.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Here are the lines I am seeing right now (favorites listed first):

KC (-3) @ HOU
PIT (-3) @ CIN
SEA (-5) @ MIN
WAS (-1) vs. GB

I like Kansas City, Pittsburgh, and Washington this weekend. Can't objectively pick Seahawks-Vikings but I am trying to be optimistic.
These are my picks as well. I'd pick Seattle if I weren't biased but for the heck of it, I'll go with the Vikes.

heyguy85

Nov 9, 2007
Iowa
I'll take the NFC North to go 0-2 BBQ. The Chiefs and Steelers will win. The Chiefs are hot and the Bengals choke hard every year.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Texans, Chiefs winning streak has 2 playoff teams, Pittsburgh w/o Big Ben and Denver with Peyton throwing 4 picks.
Bengals, changing my pick, Steelers have played against back-up QB for awhile now. While McCarron is a backup QB, the Bengals defense can slow Pittsburgh down enough to break the streak.
Seahawks, close game but the Seahawks defense will make Teddy throw down field which they won't be able to do well enough.
Packers, Rodgers gets the troops together to beat the Redskins in a 2 TD victory.

zarnold56

Aug 9, 2009
CHIEFS! I was 8 years old the last time they won a playoff game. It's time to get that monkey off their back.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
CHIEFS! I was 8 years old the last time they won a playoff game. It's time to get that monkey off their back.

This reminded me of two years ago when the Chiefs were up 28 on the Colts in Indy and ended up losing.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
This reminded me of two years ago when the Chiefs were up 28 on the Colts in Indy and ended up losing.

giphy.gif

Jordanj6502

Jan 9, 2010
Ames
Chiefs, Bengals, Packers, Seahawks.

Chiefs have been one of the hottest team to end the season.

Steelers are without DeAngelo Williams, and the Bengals defense has been playing well.

NFC was more difficult.

Packers still have Aaron Rodgers, and though they haven't been playing well, that will still get my vote.

Vikings Seahawks is going to be a cold, defensive game. I defaulted to the Seahawks because they already destroyed the Vikings in Minnesota this year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron