OK seriously you haters.....

mike4cy

Aug 4, 2006
Urbandale
Are you seriously complaining about a "rep" level on a freakin message board?! :no6xn:

No. I don't care if someone doesn't like what I said, but they should at least not be scared to reveal who they are.

Last edited:

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf
If you are going to leave a negative rep then be man enough to leave your name with it.

EXACTLY!!! The whole rep thing is bogus, man. Just keep telling it like it is and let the cowards hide behind their mommas' skirts.

Last edited:

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Good God!

And that was in reponse to what? I presume it was a ding rep?

I've been dinged twice today. One was man enough to fess up, the other wasn't.

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
my latest anonymous rep...

"I got drafted and sent to Vietnam..F--k you"

:laugh8kb: That's a good one.

I like the rep personally. It adds some spice and its interesting reading the negative ones you get. I've never sent a negative one yet.

ISUCY11

Aug 3, 2006
Chicago, IL
I can't wait to get negative rep for this one...

Sometimes it seems people join the army just to say "try a tour of duty in Iraq/Afghanistan then you can talk."

I'm sorry, but being in the military and spending time overseas doesn't automatically make your credibility skyrocket in my book. Don't get me wrong, serving our country is great and all, and someone has to do it...but please stop using it as a crutch to prove you can't be wrong.

Try battling cancer for 20 years, something you didn't sign up for, then I'll listen to you.

not that i didn't expect rep like that, just wish they could man up.

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
I got negative rep calling me ignorant because I commented that soccer will never catch on in the US like other countries. Who's the ignorant one?

kurimski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I think the whole rep thing is kind of bogus. It's pretty stupid some of the things people give you negative rep for. I hope i don't get negative rep for this post.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
If you are going to leave a negative rep then be man enough to leave your name with it.

Hey, I just left you some negative rep. I hit enter trying to get to another line to leave my name.

so anyway, some of that negative rep is from me. I hope this doesn't ruin your day.

clonerules

Apr 11, 2006
honestly, do you really care what someone thinks, who obviously has nothing to do, except waste time grading YOUR opinions?

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
That's nothing mike4cy. I'm a Chargers fan. 2 years ago Kaeding missed a game winning field goal in the Chargers last playoff game too! That's twice in a row now. The first time, I said what I thought of him, some may say disparaging, I say the truth. Well I got banned from CR for it. Never could figure that one out, banned from a Cyclone board because a rivals kicker sucks when it really counts..

Yesterday was especially rough for me because I wanted Hobbs to do well, but I also didn't want him to make any plays. They kept throwing to him and he did a fantastic job.

The whole rep thing is juvenile, don't worry about.