Oliver: Tell me there's a chance he plays

Bubba Hubba

Dec 19, 2007
Everyone keeps saying that he's done here and that the info will break shortly. I'm really excited about what he could bring to the court, and I'm hoping someone in the know can tell me there's a chance that he plays next year.

Cyclone hope springs eternal...

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
I'm in the same boat as you. I was really excited about his potential. The kid has obvious basketball skills, just needs some direction and weight.

kg-cyclone

Oct 30, 2006
Not sure what you guys are looking at...Even if he sticks around, he is not going to see much time.

Bubba Hubba

Dec 19, 2007
Not sure what you guys are looking at...Even if he sticks around, he is not going to see much time.

Ok, that's a start KG, now please keep going. Why? I see someone who's athleticism is a great asset on defense, and who's long arms might wreak havoc. And I see someone who plays at a position where there's absolutely no depth -- just one guy, Ejim. So tell me more!

kg-cyclone

Oct 30, 2006
Ok, that's a start KG, now please keep going. Why? I see someone who's athleticism is a great asset on defense, and who's long arms might wreak havoc. And I see someone who plays at a position where there's absolutely no depth -- just one guy, Ejim. So tell me more!

Very, very athletic...also extremely soft.