Omaha game watch?

root4clones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 30, 2006
Going to be in Omaha tomorrow night and wanting to find a bar to watch the game. Didn’t know if there was a certain bar that clone fans gather at in Omaha for game watches. I know the husker game is same start time so I know that may make it more challenging. Thanks in advance!

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
OMAHA/COUNCIL BLUFFS GAME WATCH: ISU VS. KANSAS

See you at the game watch

CYCLONES ARE EVERYWHERE! COME WATCH THE GAME WITH US THIS WEEK.

Come connect with your fellow Cyclones and watch as the Cyclones take on the Kansas Jayhawks this week. Kick-off is at 6 p.m. CT. The game will air on FS1.
CONTACT INFORMATION
Jeff McClenathan
ISU Alumni of Omaha/Council Bluffs

[email protected]

DATE & LOCATION
Date: 9/27/2021
Time: 6:00 PM

The Casual Pint at
8718 Countryside Plaza
Omaha, NE 68114

OR

T&T: Trucks and Taps, Patio
5402 S 108th Street
Omaha, NE 68137

OR

Full Fledged Brewery
40 Arena Way
Council Bluffs, IA 51501

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

crs8975

Aug 14, 2013
Lakewood, CO
So of these three locations which is one would you suggest for Saturday's game? I'll be in Omaha this weekend for a wedding thats on Sunday... trying to narrow down which one has the best atmosphere. Thanks in advance!

JCity

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 9, 2009
So of these three locations which is one would you suggest for Saturday's game? I'll be in Omaha this weekend for a wedding thats on Sunday... trying to narrow down which one has the best atmosphere. Thanks in advance!
Casual Pint

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Casual Pint
This is where the spot that regularly hosts the game watches so I would assume it will be the best atmosphere.
I have a system upgrade starting at1pm. It shouldn't take too long so I might be able to get there in time for the 2nd half.

JCity

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 9, 2009
This is where the spot that regularly hosts the game watches so I would assume it will be the best atmosphere.
I have a system upgrade starting at1pm. It shouldn't take too long so I might be able to get there in time for the 2nd half.
Solid beer selection and the manager is from Iowa and a Cyclone fan I'm pretty sure.