Omaha Tickets Going Fast and Pricey

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
How are people that bought all sessions going about selling session 1? What kind of fees do you get hit with if you sell on one of the secondary sites?

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Sorry to say but session 1 tickets will have very little value come game time. I would suggest reselling on TM now if you can. The cheapest ticket is currently $60 before fees but there are thousands of tickets available. Fwiw I also predict session 2 tickets start to drop come Wednesday. I pulled the trigger at $150 but would guess $100 outside the venue gets you in the door.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Eh, let's see how this plays out in the next few days. The draw back when Des Moines hosted for the first time was said to be the greatest single-site group of teams in tournament history at that time and by game day you almost couldn't give tickets away.

I had all session passes the first year Des Moines hosted and yeah you couldn't give away session 1 or session 2 tickets. Last year I went to session 1 and waited to but tickets on Wednesday because prices were so high. By Wednesday those tickets were $75 per seat cheaper than they were on Sunday/Monday.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
They are tied for ‘Suckability,’ in my opinion.
Agreed. CHI is a better basketball building but neither one are anything other than generic municipal arenas built in the 2000s.

Neither one is TMobile or Enterprise or Gainbridge. They certainly leave something to be desired.

Reactions: CyNews

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
Agreed. CHI is a better basketball building but neither one are anything other than generic municipal arenas built in the 2000s.

Neither one is TMobile or Enterprise or Gainbridge. They certainly leave something to be desired.
What's different that makes it better?

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
They didn't for the 2018 S16/E8 games, but hopefully they've changed course.

The NCAA used the College World Series as a pilot program back in like 2018. I want to say they rolled it out to the basketball tournament in 2019. They definitely had beer last year at Wells Fargo.

Big_Sill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 4, 2008
Ordered two tickets from the Washington State ticket office. No guarantee's I get them. $125 a piece and I don't know what section.... rolling the dice a little. If WSU wins, I will have tickets to round 2 and be automatically charged another 125 per ticket. If WSU loses, I have no tickets.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Ordered two tickets from the Washington State ticket office. No guarantee's I get them. $125 a piece and I don't know what section.... rolling the dice a little. If WSU wins, I will have tickets to round 2 and be automatically charged another 125 per ticket. If WSU loses, I have no tickets.

Good move. I've done this with Iona, Vermont, and Syracuse in the past. Make a few Washington State posters (or wear a "Process v. Pirate" t-shirt) to make yourself more welcome in their section.

• Informative
Reactions: StClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron