Online streams for game?

Spam

May 21, 2008
Anyone got any working streams for the game? Firstrow doesnt show anything

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
I think firstrow will have it but will have to wait till start time.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Don't believe anything on the streaming sites. Click on the link and x's only and have adblock software running. Don't know why ESPN has the local announcers doing the audio for now.

cyfan9

Aug 27, 2011
So I try watch espn with my Mediacom account info. For the ISU game, it says user not authorized error. But my account works for every other game. So I tried the link above and create an account. But when I sign in, it takes me to some cinablitz.com movie site. When I try to click on the football game in FirstRow, it says I have to login. WTF am I doing wrong?!?!? This computer isn't going to make it much longer without being broken...

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
So I try watch espn with my Mediacom account info. For the ISU game, it says user not authorized error. But my account works for every other game. So I tried the link above and create an account. But when I sign in, it takes me to some cinablitz.com movie site. When I try to click on the football game in FirstRow, it says I have to login. WTF am I doing wrong?!?!? This computer isn't going to make it much longer without being broken...
I've had all the same issues except I didn't fall for the create account thing. Hope you didn't give them any personal information

Spam

May 21, 2008
Try the link provided in post #6 in this thread. Works great for me

cyfan9

Aug 27, 2011
I've had all the same issues except I didn't fall for the create account thing. Hope you didn't give them any personal information

No, I didn't give any information. This f*ing blows. Thanks for letting me know I am not the only one having problems. I guess I will settle with listening to Walter's play by play on the radio.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
No, I didn't give any information. This f*ing blows. Thanks for letting me know I am not the only one having problems. I guess I will settle with listening to Walter's play by play on the radio.

At least you have that. I'm stuck in a hotel in Omaha