Only Hillside Single Game ticket for NU game

Me State

Oct 19, 2007
The first game is going to be on Thursday night!!!! That is great news since my wedding date was going to be on the day of the first game and I would have missed it.
Early Christmas gift for me!!!!!!!! :cool:

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
I love the thursdaynight game to start the season. I had sent JP an email a while back and asked if he would do the same to NU as he did to Iowa. Yippe!

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
Who lets thier wife schedule a wedding the 1st weekend of college ball?

Exactly. That's not a risk I'd be willing to take. Get out now.
First its a fall wedding. Next thing you know you'll be getting there right at kickoff and missing the tailgating. Then its leaving early, then....Good-bye cold November games, and next year you won't be going to any.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Ive read that letter multiple times...this is so great. I cant believe hes doing such a great job at giving NU the middle finger.

On a side note about the hillside for $60.00....lets hope it rains a ton the week of the game. :smile:

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
She must wear the pants :yes:

On another note are the Nebraska Hillside tickets going to open up to ISU season ticket holders before they go on sale to the general public?

I'm not sure, although I don't think there is a limit to the number of hillside tickets the athletic department can sell

lomashad

Oct 19, 2006
Ive read that letter multiple times...this is so great. I cant believe hes doing such a great job at giving NU the middle finger.

On a side note about the hillside for $60.00....lets hope it rains a ton the week of the game. :smile:

LOL!!That is one of the funniest comments ever!!

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Exactly. That's not a risk I'd be willing to take. Get out now.
First its a fall wedding. Next thing you know you'll be getting there right at kickoff and missing the tailgating. Then its leaving early, then....Good-bye cold November games, and next year you won't be going to any.

Unfortunately this has happened to about 1/4 of my original tailgating buddies.