Opponents Point Spreads

jakemcilroy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 26, 2006
For fun. All played at Jack Trice with no fans.

UNI -5.5 vs UNLV
UNI -7 vs Kansas
UNLV -1.5 vs UNLV

Discuss

It’s a long winded way of saying our best win is UNI.

DollaDollaBill

Mar 2, 2010
CR
For fun. All played at Jack Trice with no fans.

UNI -5.5 vs UNLV
UNI -7 vs Kansas
UNLV -1.5 vs UNLV

Discuss

It’s a long winded way of saying our best win is UNI.

UNLV -1.5 vs UNLV….think I’d hammer the +1.5. They are so bad they could find a way to lose to themselves

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
It’s more instructive as to how devastating the Baylor loss was. ISU still ranked and looking good in conference with a win at BU
This. Special teams just doesn’t completely suck and we are 4-1 and 2-0 in conference with the lone loss to what is about to be a top 3 or 4 team in Iowa. We were still ranked 14th at Baylor and with the losses from teams in the top 15 the last two weeks, we would have been sitting top-12 still and maybe slide in at 10th.

atlantacyclone

Sep 29, 2007
Fontvieille Monaco
This. Special teams just doesn’t completely suck and we are 4-1 and 2-0 in conference with the lone loss to what is about to be a top 3 or 4 team in Iowa. We were still ranked 14th at Baylor and with the losses from teams in the top 15 the last two weeks, we would have been sitting top-12 still and maybe slide in at 10th.

I would include Iowa in that… why were we inside the 10 anyway when Hall fumbled?

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
I would include Iowa in that… why were we inside the 10 anyway when Hall fumbled?
Special teams were not good against Iowa but that wasn’t the main reason for that loss. Their special teams were though as they pinned us deep all day long. The offense really was the big issue. No tempo established, not enough sustained drives to flip the field even with our terrible punting, and of course the four turnovers.

atlantacyclone

Sep 29, 2007
Fontvieille Monaco
Special teams were not good against Iowa but that wasn’t the main reason for that loss. Their special teams were though as they pinned us deep all day long. The offense really was the big issue. No tempo established, not enough sustained drives to flip the field even with our terrible punting, and of course the four turnovers.

Things usually go wrong in a loss! Sucks because I do believe that we are better than Iowa and Baylor… sometimes things just don’t go your way…

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

Help Support Us

Become a patron