Oregon State Football

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
They finished 9-3 and got a big come from behind win against Oregon yesterday. I have a soft spot for them because I feel they are similar to us. To think a good football team/program may be left behind makes me sick, and that could have been us at one point. Something is wrong with college athletics where some schools get to play big boy football because of their associations (Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Wake Forest etc..) and others may not.

KCClone1

Feb 28, 2010
Urbandale
They finished 9-3 and got a big come from behind win against Oregon yesterday. I have a soft spot for them because I feel they are similar to us. To think a good football team/program may be left behind makes me sick, and that could have been us at one point. Something is wrong with college athletics where some schools get to play big boy football because of their associations (Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Wake Forest etc..) and others may not.
Agreed. I’ve been rooting for OSU and Wazzu all year.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
I have a soft spot for them too! When I went out to the Iowa State @ Oregon State MBB game in 2019, I went to the Washington @ Oregon State Football game the night before too. Just really, really liked Corvallis and Oregon State in general.

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
I have a soft spot for them too! When I went out to the Iowa State @ Oregon State MBB game in 2019, I went to the Washington @ Oregon State Football game the night before too. Just really, really liked Corvallis and Oregon State in general.
This was always my #2 squad in EA NCAAF in '01-05

Reactions: AlaCyclone

MTCyclone43

Feb 22, 2016
We traveled NW Montana to Corvalis for the OSU Beavers game. Tough loss, but sure was fun.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
My aunt played basketball their for a year before tearing her knew up. My uncle and and her got married in Corvalis. Its a nice place.