Orlando Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
Shooter was 29 year old named Omar Mateen, he was born in the U.S. to parents who immigrated from Afghanistan. His dad thinks the shooting may have been motivated by him seeing two men kiss (the shooting took place at a gay club).

Very sorry to all victims and I have more to say but I am not going to be the one to send this thread to the Cave (though I am sure it is headed there eventually)

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Shooter was 29 year old named Omar Mateen, he was born in the U.S. to parents who immigrated from Afghanistan. His dad thinks the shooting may have been motivated by him seeing two men kiss (the shooting took place at a gay club).

Very sorry to all victims and I have more to say but I am not going to be the one to send this thread to the Cave (though I am sure it is headed there eventually)
There's already one in there. So hopefully that'll draw everyone who wants to make cave posts

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Simply horrific. I hope people around the country don't turn this into a homosexual or gun debate...right now my thoughts are with the victims, families, and law enforcement dealing with the aftermath.

Status
Not open for further replies.