OSU beats Iowa

JonDMiller

Jun 2, 2006
And they took it to Iowa. It was at a loss. Some were saying Perry was sick...I dont know if he was or not. Brands wasn't buying it, Metcalf called him out a little bit....he looked like something was off, but that was bad.

As aggressive as Iowa has been all year, they were not tonight. It was the 7th largest dual meet crowd in NCAA history...the place was ready to explode...and it was hot as heck.

But Iowa didn't give the fans much to cheer about. I am still glad I went, but disappointed. And I cannot stand Okie State.

JonDMiller

Jun 2, 2006
Whenever ISU flips the switch this year, and I think they will flip it and you will be like, 'Oh, there they are', you can beat Okie State. Okie State is not the best team in the nation. I think that is Minnesota. And you beat them, but I dont think they have flipped their switch, either.

Okie State is not strong, where you are strong. And you have some very capable wrestlers where OSU has some strength.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Whenever ISU flips the switch this year, and I think they will flip it and you will be like, 'Oh, there they are', you can beat Okie State. Okie State is not the best team in the nation. I think that is Minnesota. And you beat them, but I dont think they have flipped their switch, either.

Okie State is not strong, where you are strong. And you have some very capable wrestlers where OSU has some strength.

That's a lot of flipping:biglaugh:

uro cy

Oct 28, 2006
Yup, works for me...just wish we could get rid of the jinx whenever we wrestle them.

They only beat us because we are their superbowl. We have bigger rivals in wrestling.

Last edited:

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
And they took it to Iowa. It was at a loss. Some were saying Perry was sick...I dont know if he was or not. Brands wasn't buying it, Metcalf called him out a little bit....he looked like something was off, but that was bad.

As aggressive as Iowa has been all year, they were not tonight. It was the 7th largest dual meet crowd in NCAA history...the place was ready to explode...and it was hot as heck.

But Iowa didn't give the fans much to cheer about. I am still glad I went, but disappointed. And I cannot stand Okie State.

How about them cowboys jon-d....I always cheer for at least one good team..whoever is playing the squawkeyes from I-City!!!!

I have to admit that their are alot of clone fans who would rather see iowa lose... than isu win and I for one dont blame'em!!!!

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
How about them cowboys jon-d....I always cheer for at least one good team..whoever is playing the squawkeyes from I-City!!!!

I have to admit that their are alot of clone fans who would rather see iowa lose... than isu win and I for one dont blame'em!!!!

I hope you are not serious.

And in case you forgot, Iowa beat us this year so I'm not sure how successful your trash talking will be.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com

I don't know about that. As long as ISU is winning they can win all they want to. The only time I want them to lose is when they play us or we are loosing a lot.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
So much for all those willing to give the national title to Iowa after the Midlands.
I still rate Minny, ISU, Iowa 1-2-3. I hope that Cael can prove me wrong.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
:dull:Iowa
:daydreaming:Minny
:cute:ISU
:eek:Other

Sounds like a CyBookie bet on the three choices plus Oother......

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Yahoo. The national tournament will be interesting to say the least this year.